Home Health Aide
Certified Nursing Assistant
Openings updated frequently – Check back often!
Why work here? (click to expand)
- We are led by a Nurse with a first-hand understanding of the challenges field staff face on a clinical and administrative level.
- We empower our field staff with technology and resources to help them focus on providing care, not on endless data entry.
- We will work with your schedule and will not pressure you incessantly to see patients when you are not available.
- We have been consistently top-rated by our clients and by Medicare. Our staff is a big part of the reason. They are happy working with us and provide better care, as a result.
- Longevity of employment – most of our clinical and caregiver staff have been with us for years.
- We go above and beyond to ensure that all our field staff receive a sufficient supply of PPE, so they can remain healthy and help contain the spread of pathogens.
To be considered for our CNA / HHA openings, you will need Level II Background Screening results (within the last 5 years), and the following certifications:
- CNA / HHA (with 75 hours of coursework)
- Domestic Abuse
- Medical Error Prevention (CNAs only)
For a quick overview of certification requirements, please see here (external link).
Why our customers say “Thanks…”
Henrik J. – “…for going above and beyond”
My elderly mother needed help with personal care. She is very particular and I was prepared for a lengthy process of vetting multiple home health aides. I contacted Health Services of Broward based on the reviews. They didn’t just schedule service. They took the time to understand more about my mother, her personality, and her needs. The aide they chose for her, Maria, was amazing! My mom couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend the personable and caring service. Thank you!
Merrill B. – “…for a better treatment plan”
As someone with chronic health ailments, I have dealt with numerous home health agencies and their staff. The nurses and therapists at Home Health Services of Broward have helped manage my symptoms better than anyone by addressing the underlying issues of my condition. They work closely with my doctors on my treatment. They are part of the medical team that I know will do what’s best for me.
Rosalind W. – “…for care on a personal level”
I have a disability and limited mobility as a result. The staff at Home Health Services of Broward help me with daily living activities and personal care. I have developed a great relationship with my home health aide and my therapist. I highly recommend them. They’re not just being professional. They care for me on a personal level.